Leadership Development Program - Product Management (2020)
University Full Time – Leadership Development Program - Seattle, Washington
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with the state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of the police record so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
Axon at its core is less of a traditional “corporation,” and more of a start-up. We make decisions that are meritocratic, driven by data and our customers. Our success depends on continually developing and improving our technologies and products. That’s where you come in. We need passionate and intelligent problem-solvers to join our team in Seattle. You’ll be given challenging opportunities to solve problems and be at the forefront of Axon’s success and growth.
About Product Management Development:
Your goals in life include more than just landing a great paying job. You do more because it matters. The Program is a premier opportunity not only to prepare for a rewarding and challenging career, but also to make a significant contribution to the organization and to our customers worldwide.
The Leadership Development Program – Product Management (2-year rotational commitment) is designed to train and develop world class Product Management professionals quickly so that leaders can do what they do best – drive innovation! At Axon, we believe it’s critical that current and future leaders have a breadth of understanding of the entire product process – from Customer Research, Engineering & Development, Product Marketing, Finance, Sales and Operations. As a Rotational Product Manager, you will rotate through three 8-month rotations, capitalizing on strengths, interests, and business needs; while also stretching to learn new areas of the business. Individuals will focus on working cross-functionally and advancing Axon holistically.
Your managers will be experienced PMs, who will give you reach-projects to own. You will go on ride-alongs with police officers to discover user needs; work every day with our core product team to ensure we ship the right product in the right order at the right time; and you will work closely with departments across the business to help define the technical and product requirements, as well as the many user interactions and experiences required of your product or feature. In a meritocratic org, you can have as big of an impact as you aspire.
- Completed Bachelor's or Master’s Degree by September 2020 with an emphasis in Product Management, Design, Entrepreneurship, Engineering, or like-degree obtained within last 2 years (or verified as obtained in advance of the program start date)
- Applicable internship, co-op, research, or project experience
- You are smart, motivated, and ambitious
- You have a passion for technology
- You exhibit strong independent thinking, are a proactive problem-solver, and have an entrepreneurial spirit
- You have grit and resiliency
- You have excellent communication skills
- You want to change the world and have fun doing it
Compensation and Benefits
- Salário competitivo, 401K com contrapartida da empresa e equidade
- Discretionary paid time off
- A progressive parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/work environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real-life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.